Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Creativity is a dream made real for those who inspire to achieve it.

Hello all,

I have never had a blog before, but I constantly read others blogs and see that sometimes they inspire others and they tend to benefit the blogger. So, I have started my own blog and would love to introduce myself. My name is Joshua and I'm in many ways an artist. I currently am a professional student. I had no idea what I was going to to after high school then to continue on to college. I am now a junior at UNCG as a double major in Business Administration and Entrepreneurship with a minor in ISOM. I already have an associates degree in art and by the end of the summer I will have finished my degree in Sound Engineering and Music Production. I don't know what I wanted to do in life as far as doing what I must to make it in society, but I have a generally idea, or rather bucket list, of things I want to accomplish. I am hoping to find myself, maybe through this blog. I would like to inspire others. I look at work of some photographers and think to myself, someone probably looked at this photo and said I want to go there or I want to do that. I look at the same photo and say I would of loved to be the one to take that photo that made someone I have never met be inspire to do that. It's the same with music. I am a musician. I play many instruments, but I am a drummer at heart. I love when people tell me they like my music and that music I wrote or that a band I was in has helped them in life some way. I'm hoping one day to travel; New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China, Kenya and Madagascar. I'd love to take a year and travel the world with my camera before I settle down with a job. I feel like I can't do it now because I'd neve make it back to school, yet I feel like if I went out on the job market I'd never make it to the place I want to see or do the things I want to do. I have so much in my head that I would like to get out, maybe writing it all out will help.

Maybe...