Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Used To Get High For A Living

Believing everything that I saw on my TV 
Eating all the bullshit food that they sold me 
Thinking that my destiny was out of my control 
There's lots of different reasons and I'll tell you so



I've become obsessed with John Butler recently. His Grand National album is amazing! I'm so hooked on this bar band sound that John Butler Trio, The Black Keys and The White Stripes have got going on. It make's me even more excited for this project that's just kicking off. Abe & the Abet's. Finally back to playing some music, hoping my skill set shows back up soon though, it's time to pull out all the stops and really get into this. There's so much inspiration just floating in the air around me recently. It's the perfect time to get to writing some unbelievable music.