Monday, May 12, 2014

Guess Who's Back!?

So, I'm finally back to blogging and working out again!
Today was day one of back to working out and getting in shape and boy have I fallen since I last worked out.



Alrighty then, I'll start out by letting you know where I stand.

I found this great Body Fat Calculater that I used with my Caliper by beasure my skinfold on my Chest, Legs & Stomach. You can find it here. These are my current resaults:

Just encase you were wondering, these are the measurements to compare your resaults to:


For those of you who don't know me or havn't looked at where I stood before, I was 130-135lbs. on average and I was only 9% body fat. Which means I've put on about 10-15lbs of fat and lost muscle tone while doing so.

To start out my workout I decided to go running and as always recorded my resaults using the MapMyFitness App. I had some set backs do to my allergies kicking in, but I'm hoping to blow away the reauslts from today with my next few runs.

Next, I decided to try a new App called PumpUp. It's very easy to use and I really like it a lot. Unlike getting a fitness book or maghazine and try to follow workouts with equipment you don't have or buying equipment you might not like or use, you can select the equipment you own, what body parts you'd like to work on and even creat schedules based on you day to day availability. I'm hoping to be able to use this to get me back into shape. I'll let you know how it goes. Here are my Day 1 resaults:


Like it says it was okay, but I did this after running and was having trouble breathing still. Like my resaults from running I'm hoping to blow these resaults out of the water.

My last post I had durring my previous workout were sometimes daily and sometimes weekly, but due to lack of time to actually blog these days I'm going to try and do weekly resaults, mainly to keep myself motivated.

Wish me luck!