Monday, February 20, 2012

Guitar Rig Completion

I'm so close to finally completing my dream guitar rig setup. I have the Boss GT-Pro with a FCB1010, Carvin's V3M 50W 3 Channel All-Tube Micro Head with the FS44L-V3M and even have 1 space left in the rack for a nice wireless unit. Now all I need it to get rid of my old cabinets and get Avatar's G212 Contemporary Custom Cabinet with White tolex, Black/Silver weave, silver piping, x2 Vintage 30's, the multi-jack input and the conversion board to close up the open back from the inside. It will be beautiful. The best part about it is it will be totally unique to me and my style of playing. All the equipment I own you just can't goto a store and buy. Carvin sells exclusivly through thier company, no third party sales. Boss's GT-Pro is a one of a kind powerful effects processor with the best of Boss's pedals inside it and I have a lmited edition Fender VG that is one of the best things to come from Fender working alongside Roland, it's a cutting edge classic. I'm so close.

Boss GT-Pro & Carvin V3M
Behringer FCB1010 & Carvin FS44L-V3M
Fender VG Stratocaster
Avatar's G212 Contemporary Cabinet