Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Supplements

I've been keeping up with the very intense 12 Week Body Plan by Nick Mitchell and wanted to make a note of some of the supplements I take. I know I've seen makeover workouts like mine on other blogs before and wondered what else they're taking. Keep in mind I'm not able to swallow pills while you read this.

Daily I take a multivitamin (Flintstones +Immunity Support x2), Omega-3 DHA (L'il Critters Gummy Fish x2) and Vitamin C (GNC's Chewables). Before breakfast and before dinner I take Epiq's Shred a non-stimulant clean weight loss supplement with green coffee bean extract. Pre-workout I've been taking Cellucor's C4 Extreme with NO3. However I normally take Jacked3D, but am trying to cycle off and back on it due to my body getting used to it. Post-workout I take GNC's Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 dietary supplement for recovery.

I hope this helps those of you who wanted to know! After week 2 I'll post some of the meals and snacks Ive been eating, but I'm currently experimenting with my diet to achieve the best results for this workout.