Wednesday, February 20, 2013

PhotoBiz Interview Today


Original Post 2/20: I have a phone interview with PhotoBiz a web solution company that specializes in helping photographers and small businesses create easy and affordable websites. I spoke with Ellen from PhotoBiz at UNCG's Job Fair on Wednesday and received a call for a phone interview on Friday. I'm very excited about it and I really hope all goes well. What this company does every day as a job is what I normally do in my spare time for fun. I feel it's a great opportunity and hopefully I'll know more after my interview in an hour!

2/21 Update: PhotoBiz apparently had a busy day and forgot to call me, but it's okay. I called them and was able to reschedule so hopefully I should be getting a call form them the same time tomorrow!

2/22 Update: PhotoBiz called and all seemed to go well, but I'm still on the hunt for a job. I'm really hoping to find a job that utilizes all the education I've acquired throughout the years I've spent in college.

2/26 Update: PhotoBiz called me for an interview, woot! Hopefully all goes well on my interview this Thursday.