Friday, August 12, 2016

World Press: The Devil Corp.

World Press: The Devil Corp. 


I just wanted to share this article from the World Press titled: The Devil Corp. It's by far the truest article I've ever read. It's amazing how companies can alter your perception of your reality in a career. I truly believe that working for a Smart Circle Incorporated Business was the best worst thing I've ever done. I've learned so much during my time there of what I truly wanted for my life and for my career. Even though I'm now worse off financially, my health has diminished (I'm on the road to physical recovery now, have to get back in shape!) and I'm now back on the market for a career I can say the thing's I've learned I will carry with me the rest of my life, for better or for worse. I encourage anyone who's considering an "opportunity" with one of these affiliated companies to read this article first. Anyone who's currently working for one I encourage you to read this to, even if you make it into Phase 4 or Ownership as they typically title it, you will realize with time that everything on that World Press's blog is the truth and you need to always have one foot out the door just encase you're their next scapegoat.